Ocean Voyage: Marseille - Praia
Staterooms & Suites
Mythical destinations and secret ports of call only accessible to small capacity yachts. Ponant’s signature are Frenchstyle cuisine in a welcoming and intimate environment, discreet yet attentive service where no attention to detail is spared, unforgettable moments of relaxation aboard elegant French flag yachts of character. A sophisticated yet friendly atmosphere, in which, emotions, discovery and the quest for authenticity all take priority. Experience cruising in a different way and discover the magic of « Yacht Cruising ».
Given her size, shallow draft and a design that is very open to the sea (large sundeck, outdoor restaurant, easy access to the sea for swimming from her marina), Le Ponant, PONANT’s symbolic flagship gives passengers the feeling they are on a private yacht. The 32 staterooms all have a port hole and are tastefully decorated in a harmony of blues and whites. Two comfortable lounges and two restaurants complete the intimate spaces on this beautiful yacht.
Port of call & excursions
The information below is current but subject to change at any time without advance notice from government authorities. Please consult your respective government agencies for visa and health information.
Passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the completion of your trip. Passport must contain at least two completely clear, blank, unused visa pages for each visa required, not including any amendment pages. Visa pages with stains or ink from other pages in the passport are not usable. Guests who deviate from the scheduled embarkation or disembarkation port should research the foreign entry requirements for the port country. Due to government regulations, regrettably, Ponant will have to deny boarding to any guest who fails to obtain the appropriate travel documentation for this trip.
We remind you that all our ships, with the exception of Le Ponant, have a doctor on board and medical facilities. However, these cannot, under any circumstances, be compared to any medical structure on land. Given the remote areas in which we will be sailing for a number of days, safety requirements mean that we are obliged to ask each passenger signing up for this program to provide us, no more than 45 days before departure, with a medical certificate from their GP, as well as the completed medical questionnaire received during registration.
Cape Verde Islands: Visa required prior to the cruise.
- During these voyages, we are offering you an entirely sea-based crossing, there are no ports of call (except possibly for technical reasons), nor any onboard entertainment or speakers, and no transfers provided. Likewise, the catering is less elaborate than for other cruises. Although no entertainment is organized, you are free to discover what life is like aboard our ships by spending time with the crew who will be happy to share their experiences with you.
- To facilitate embarkation, we suggest that you spend the night before departure in the city that your ship leaves from. Similarly, on the day of disembarkation we advise you to reserve a flight that leaves at the end of that day or the day after your arrival.
- All administrative information is given for information only. Regarding health regulations and advice, you need to contact your doctor.
- We remind you that all our ships, with the exception of Le Ponant, have a doctor on board and medical facilities. However, these cannot, under any circumstances, be compared to any medical structure on land. Given the remote areas in which we will be sailing for a number of days, safety requirements mean that we are obliged to ask each passenger signing up for this program to provide us, no more than 45 days before departure, with a medical certificate from their GP, as well as the completed medical questionnaire received during registration.
- These cruises depend on there being a minimum number of passengers. Your voyage will therefore be reconfirmed 45 days prior to your departure at the latest.
Ponant also recommends
from 20 June 2017 to 27 June 2017
- Venice - Athens
- Ship : LE LYRIAL
from 15 April 2017 to 24 April 2017
- Lisbon - Portsmouth
- Ship : LE SOLÉAL