For your safety and your comfort, subscribe to an exclusive PONANT insurance policy:
The guarantees available are subject to a premium of 4% of the total cost of your cruise for an amount up to 25,000 euros per person, or a premium of 5.5% of the total cost of your cruise for an amount of between 25,001 and 50,000 euros per person.
The Ponant Insurance Contract offers more extensive guarantees that those you already have or believe you have. It is perfectly adapted to the characteristics of your trip.
CRUISE CANCELLATION INSURANCE
- Cancellation for "All justified reasons”
- Cancellation because of a natural disaster or terrorist attack at the destination
- Cancellation as a result of a strike by the airline that should take you to your cruise
“MISSED THE SHIP” INSURANCE
- To allow you to join the ship at the next port of call or for an early return
- Up to €3,000 per person
- If your luggage arrives late, you will have €400 to buy emergency supplies
MEDICAL ASSISTANCE AND REPATRIATION
- Medical costs in Europe and the Mediterranean Basin €75,000
- Medical costs in the rest of the world €150,000
REIMBURSEMENT OF UNUSED SERVICES
- Should you have to return home early, up to €50,000
- Following medical repatriation, up to €25,000 per person, maximum 2 persons
PASSENGER CIVIL LIABILITY INSURANCE
- Physical injury up to €4,600 000
- Material and immaterial damage up to €46,000
“UNABLE TO GET HOME” INSURANCE
- €150 per person maximum 6 nights
PRICE GUARANTEE Up to €150 per person
- In the event of an increase in port or airport taxes
- In the event of currency fluctuation
- In the event of a fuel surcharge
If the insured lives in a country other than one of the member countries of the European Union, the Overseas Departments and Regions, Overseas Collectivities and inhabited sui generis collectivities, Monaco, and Switzerland, The Company may, at the insured's request, repatriate him/her to his/her home or to the Hospital that is closest, best equipped or most specialised. In this case the insured undertakes to pay The Company the difference between the cost of his/her repatriation and a repatriation carried out in the same circumstances in Metropolitan France.
This information is an extract of the full guarantees and is not legally binding.
As with all insurance policies, this contract includes excesses, limits, and duties in the event of an incident. Contract details are available in full from Ponant on request.