Discovery of Central America
* Subject to availability.
- Visiting the pyramids of Tikal from Puerto Quetzal, a major feature of Mayan civilization and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discovering one of the national parks of Costa Rica, pristine natural sanctuaries that cover almost a quarter of the country.
- Rich and varied tropical plants and wildlife.
- Exceptional architectural heritage, testimony to the Mayan era and to the colonial era, alternating Baroque and Andalusian-Moorish styles.
- Specialist lecturers aboard, to share their passion for their subject and their knowledge with you.
Staterooms & Suites
There are no staterooms available for booking. Please contact our cruise advisors.
In May 2011, l'Austral joined PONANT's fleet. This superb mega-yacht with 132 staterooms is the result of the expertise of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard and French sophistication, as interpreted by designer Jean-Philippe Nuel. L'Austral remains faithful to our philosophy - to create a unique atmosphere, a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being.
A sleek silhouette softened by elegantly smooth contours and large, arched windows opening up to the sea and the light: so many features come together to give L’Austral her distinctive shape. Precious materials, discreet elegance and a perfect balance between chic and casual, combine to make you feel as if you are on your own private yacht. A design blending tradition and innovation, where a nautical mood has been subtly recreated. A welcoming atmosphere of relaxed sophistication revolves around shades of grey, taupe, white and ivory enlivened by touches of cinnamon, caramel and tan.. So many personal touches create the spirit of a “private yacht.”
You will encounter unique itineraries, calls inaccessible to large ships, chic and elegant yacht-like ambiance, refined and personalized service as well as gastronomic cuisine.
Port of call & excursions
On this cruise, one excursion per day, per port of call and per person is included from the selection of free tours.
Excursions included are available for consultation under "port of call & excursions" tab from January 2018.
For details, please, refer to Particular Terms and Conditions of Sale.