Australia's Iconic Kimberley
* Subject to availability.
- Join our highly qualified local expedition team
- Enjoy regular Zodiac® outings & shore visits to get close to Kimberley nature
- Discover billions of years-old landscapes & ancient rock art
- Listen to stories of the dreamtime from the oldest continuous culture on the planet
- Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world’s largest living reptile
- Witness unique tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls
- In Wyndham, enjoy one of the 3 complimentary excursions (subject to availability, on a first come first served basis in chronological order of booking, please contact our travel agents):
- Ord River experience: navigation on the Ord River between Kununurra and Lake Argyle. You will have the opportunity to enjoy remarkable wildlife and stunning landscapes. The tour includes a simple buffet lunch served on a riverside camp.
- Bungle Bungle scenic flight: panoramic flight onboard a Cessna airplane from Kununurra to the Bungle Bungle massif. You will, in particular, fly over Diversion Dam, Carr Boyd Range or Purnululu National Park.
- El Questro experience: guided by an El Questro ranger, the tour includes an all-encompassing journey through Emma Gorge and Zebedee Thermal Springs. Take a mid-day break for lunch and end the full day with the Chamberlain River Cruise.
Staterooms & Suites
There are no staterooms available for booking. Please contact our cruise advisors.
Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed staterooms, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, this new limited-capacity yacht boasting just 92 staterooms and suites will offer you a truly unique cruising experience.
As the first ship in a new series that remains true to the Ponant spirit, Le Lapérouse will embody the unique atmosphere that is the cruise line’s hallmark: a subtle blend of refinement, intimacy and comfort.
Aboard this ship that flies the French flag, you will experience the incomparable pleasure of an intimate cruise, with the possibility of exploring an ever-increasing range of destinations in an ethnic-chic ambiance with luxury service.
Experience a luxurious setting where the accent is on authenticity and passion for travel.
Port of call & excursions
Group transfer from Broome to hotel or airport
For your serenity, PONANT organizes the transfer between the port and the airport. This package is included in your cruise fare.
Disembarkation Day - Broome
Meet and great at the port (English-speaking assistance) by our local representative.
Group transfer from the pier to your hotel or the airport.
For passengers having an afternoon flight, enjoy time at leisure in the city center before your group transfer to the airport.
Your programme includes:
- Local English-speaking assistance upon arrival
- Transfer from pier to your hotel or the airport
Your programme does not include:
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the programme
- This programme is subject to change
- In order to provide the best quality of service and organize adequate transfers, we kindly request to passengers to provide hotel name or flight schedule to your travel advisor