Ponant Yacht Club
Ponant Yacht Club
Being loyal to PONANT lets you take full advantage of the pleasures of cruising. As members of the PONANT Yacht Club, you will receive personalized attention, exclusive services both on board and on land, and offers not available to other guests.
After you confirm your 2nd cruise
After you confirm your 4th cruise
When you confirm your 7th cruise
Discount on your future bookings (1)
The opportunity to join the PONANT Yacht Club's Loyalty cruises
Complimentary onboard laundry service
Onboard credit (3)
Discount available on board,
except for excursions
20% discount in the onboard boutique and for beverages listed on the bar menu (except for the wine menu)
25% discount for all onboard expenses
Complimentary Upgrade (4)
Change your choice of cruise without incurring charges (5)
Which discounts will be applied on your future bookings?
Have you lost your Ponant Yacht Club card?
You can make a request directly via our website by filling in the form on the Contact page and telling us that you have lost your card. We will send you your new Ponant Yacht Club card as soon as possible.
The new benefits presented here are applicable beginning December 1, 2018. If you are already a member of the PONANT Yacht Club, you can, on request, choose not to benefit from this new programme and keep your old benefits. For those eligible for the PONANT Yacht Club programme, the benefits and status are acquired upon confirmation of the reservation unless it is cancelled prior to departure, and may be modified without notice.
(1) The discount applies to port-to-port prices, and excludes taxes, discretionary expenses and transfers. This discount cannot be combined with discounts applied to onboard cruise sales and one-off discounts applied during special events.
(2) The onboard Wi-Fi Internet access is calculated in hours for all ships except for the PONANT Explorers where the access is offered in megabytes.
(3) Non-exchangeable, refundable and transferable credit. This credit is valid for all expenses on board (excursions included), and may be applied to the discount available on board. Not valid for pre-sales programmes.
(4) Complimentary upgrades offered on board are subject to availability within a maximum of 48 hours after boarding.
(5) For the first change in the cruise package: no charges will apply to the cruise service subject to a request being made at least 90 days before the cruise departure date, with this period increasing to 150 days for Expedition Cruise programmes. The new departure date must be within 12 months of the original planned departure. Only one change can be made free of charge per calendar year per person with Grand Admiral status, regardless of the cruise in question.